Ultimate Team Gear is Official MC Clothing Supplier
MATCHROOM SPORT can announce that ULTIMATE TEAM GEAR is the Official Clothing Supplier for the 22nd annual PartyPoker Mosconi Cup. Based in Austin, Texas, UTG will be producing all the team jerseys for the transatlantic showdown as well as replicas and event shirts for the fans.
Taking place from Monday December 7 to Thursday December 10, the Europe v USA showdown is hosted for the first time at The New Tropicana Las Vegas and UTG will be on hand with a purpose-built merchandise shop.
In advance of that, both team’s jerseys will be available from June 1st throughhttp://www.ultimateteamgear.com/mosconi
Initially, each teams ‘A’ jersey (illustrated here) will be for sale before the second jersey will be produced.
Commented Matchroom Sport chairman Barry Hearn, “We are very excited to be working with Ultimate Team Gear on this year’s Mosconi Cup and believe that their top quality apparel will help elevate the event.
“I’m a firm believer in offering the fans ways of showing their support for their respective teams and UTG’s replicas will fit the bill perfectly!”
Charles Peterson, CEO of Ultimate Team Gear added, “We are honored and proud to be outfitting Team USA and Team Europe with the best quality sublimated jerseys on the market. We are excited to share our passion for professional designs and exceptionally made products to the participants and fans of the 2015 Party Poker Mosconi Cup.
“Just like Matchroom Sport we are meticulous about the details and quality of our products which has made this experience an absolute pleasure! We have enjoyed this partnership and look forward to working together in the future.”
To keep in the loop on all things Mosconi-gear related follow UTC on Facebook – http://facebook.com/UltimateTeamGear
Tickets for the 2015 PartyPoker Mosconi Cup are priced at $43.45 per session plus commission. The popular season tickets covering all four sessions are available for $154 plus commission. All prices include LET.
Tickets are available exclusively through The New Tropicana Las Vegas. Visithttp://trop.lv/MosconiCup2015 , call 800.829.9034 or purchase in person at the Show Tickets desk.
Follow the PartyPoker Mosconi Cup on Facebook, Twitter @mosconicup and Instagram @matchroompool
The 2015 PARTYPOKER MOSCONI CUP is sponsored by PartyPoker, the world’s leading online poker site. The Official Table of the Mosconi Cup is supplied by Diamond Billiards, the cloth is supplied by Iwan Simonis, the Official Clothing Supplier is Ultimate Team Gear and the Official Balls are Super Aramith by Saluc.
Luke Riches, Matchroom Sport: firstname.lastname@example.org
Notes: Matchroom Sport are one of the world’s leading producers of televised sport and are responsible for over 1,000 hours of original programming across a range of sports. Based in the UK and chaired by charismatic founder Barry Hearn, the Mosconi Cup is one of a stable of pool events that include the World Cup of Pool and the World Pool Masters.
Ten Facts about the Mosconi Cup
- Played out annually each December, the MC debuted in 1994.
- Despite recent dominance, the Europeans still trail the USA overall by 9-11.
- Since the early 2000’s, the event is played on an annual home-and-away basis.
- There are a maximum 21 matches during the Mosconi Cup. The first team to reach 11 carries off the famous trophy.
- With a potential of 20 hours broadcast time, every shot of every rack is shown live.
- The name of the game in 9 ball, whereby the player who pockets the final ball wins the rack.
- Over the 21 years of the event, 72 different players have taken part. 38 have represented the USA and 34 have played for Europe.
- To date the MC has taken place in ten different venues; the Tropicana will be the 11th.
- Both sides are made up of the very best players from both continents with three from the annual rankings and two captain’s wildcards.
- The event is named after the legendary Willie Mosconi, arguably the greatest of them all.